Sunday, January 6, 2008

Demented Thoughts in 2008

...will i ever get to do my naughtiest ever thoughts whenever inside an elevator.

Everytime I am inside a crowded elevator, I have this sick and funny thought of making a loud and prolonged farting. I wonder how people will react? Of course, I will pretend to say 'i am sorry' and make a humbling excuse of the act being completely uncontrollable.

Will people be civil enough to just cover their noses or react violently by mauling my ass till kingdom come for inflicting them with an inescapable hell.

Or whenever I am alone in an elevator, I have often thought of taking a sticky and slimy boogger (from my nose of course!) and finger-sling shotting it towards the CCTV camera while gesturing my regards. Will someone do anything? Will a security guard be actually waiting for me once I reach the ground floor?

Does anyone monitor these CCTVs daily as in the movies? Or it is just automatically stored in some terrabyte-capacity hard drive to be accessed only upon a security-breached?

Some sick thoughts to start the year, eh? Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment